GROF PSYCHEDELIC THERAPY
(Applications will open on January 15)
Please review the following information carefully to complete the application process for the training and certification program in Grofian Psychedelic Therapy. This program is for Certified Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Physician, Health Professional, or Therapist with extensive experience
Complete the following application form. All responses will be treated with strict confidentiality, and will only be reviewed by the training directors. Within this form you will be asked to upload the following documents:
2. Title certificates
4. A current photo
5. Please attach a life history, in a video (10 – 15 minutes) or in a written document (4 to 7 pages). Please include: Name, age, nationality, places you have lived, memories of childhood, relationship among parents, parents relation with siblings, family general climate, main milestones or important events in life, moments of great happiness and moments of great difficulty. Traumas, main personal crisis and their resolution.
Please have them all accessible so you can upload them. If you have difficulty doing so, you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose the second option, please send the documents in a single email and not in multiple emails. Thank you.
Once all the required documents have been submitted, wait for a response, you will be contacted to let you know if you are pre-selected for the program or not.
If you are selected please check the 2nd stage
- Once pre-selected, you will be asked to pay an amount of 150 EUR, this fee covers the cost of processing an application and interviews. This is a not refundable fee.
- Once the payment is made, you will be contacted to have a personal interview (by zoom).
- After the interview you will receive a response indicating the final result of your application
- Once confirmation is received, reserve the space in the training by paying the registration (If after three weeks the registration is not paid, the space will be given to another applicant)